Summary: If you disagree with how SDCI applies a code to your permit application, you may ask for a second opinion from the Construction Codes Advisory Board (CCAB). This process gives you the chance to present your views to knowledgeable people who are not part of SDCI.

Date Revised: 11/09/2021

See all Tips